Monday, September 8, 2008

Night Train 1976

There were 4 incentives to going to college when I was a teen. The first was the education was free, the second was you would be away from home, the third was students were not taxed, which meant when you worked you pocketed all the money and lastly there was 3 months of summer vacation. After 6 weeks working, one had enough cash to buy a Eurorail pass and spend the next six weeks traveling around Europe. The target was not to just to see the canals of Venice or the Matterhorn, the real goal was to find Scandanavian pussy. There were 3 things all red blooded males knew about Scandanavian women, they spoke English, liked to drink and loved sex for fun, they had no hang ups. It also helped that they were beautiful.
So on reboarding the Orient Express in Venice, passing through Trieste and into Yugoslavia, imagine my joy at having one sitting next to me. That joy was tempered by the fact our compartment also had smelly old ladies carrying water bottles, shady looking guys who were smuggling something into the former Soviet Bloc country, and there was no air conditioning or any drinks cart. It was nightfall, and the compartment was finally dark, the blond next to me had pulled a blanket over herself, it was time to act. First, a move of the leg to rub against hers, no response, that was good. I slid my hand under the blanket and onto her thigh, no response even better. Gently I stroked the inside of her thigh, her shoulders moved nearer to me, her legs parted, as my hand reached her crotch, this was very promising. A few minutes of gentle rubbing, and I made my hand drifted up to her zipper, quietly slowly, I pulled it down undid the button her jeans. She appeared to be still dozing, my hand slid in to her pants I whispered for her to slide down in the seat and began massaging her pussy. An appreciative hand reached over, pulling some of the blanket, I undid the zipper on my pants. We stroked each other, she trying not come, me wanting to come but wishing she would take my cock in her mouth. She did lean over quickly and lick it, but we then passed through a lit station and she quickly retreated. After an hour or so we stopped, we could go no further. A suggestion of retiring to the bathroom was rejected, the smell was pretty bad. We fell asleep. Sometime the following morning the train arrived in Dubrovnik, we got off, she headed off in one direction and me the other. We never even spoke, we never asked our names. There was still lots of cock and pussy to see and sex encounters that still needed to be explored.

No comments: