Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Night Games

It was 1987, and that summer I was planning a long 3 month vacation in Europe. So I decided to take a night job for a few weeks doing editing for a cable company to earn extra pocket money for my upcoming trip. The staff, I found out was mostly women. Editing requires sitting with a Producer to assemble a segment, and the process is slow, taking many hours and sometimes days. After being there just a week an attractive blond Producer came in to do a few hours of fixes. She came from money somewhere in Kansas. I asked her how she got the job, and she told me honestly she slept with one of the owners of the Channel. She then lay on the couch at the back of the room and sighed heavily. I asked her if she was tired, she said she had spent the weekend in New York, then in a provocative way said, sex slaves are so much fun but very tiring, then started laughing. I asked her what she meant, she laughed, can't tell you. A couple of days later another female producer came in, and instead of sitting behind, sat next to me and began asking personal questions, rubbing up, touching me, her face only inches away when she spoke. Later, we went to have dinner, and on the way she asked to stop at a record store. When we got to the parking lot, she leaned over and started kissing me, my neck and chest. Then undid my pants and gave me a blow job as I fingered her. Later back in the Edit Room I asked her to lean over the the console, lifted her dress, pulled down her tights and panties and fucked her. About a week later a quiet well educated reserved female producer came to edit with me, she was engaged to an attorney who would call her every few hours. The second night we went out for a meal, she started expressing her doubt about getting married, she told me that she had told her fiancee about working with me, and how enjoyable it was. "He gets very possessive" she said, the conversation somehow drifted off to the fact that she was not very sexually experienced, and she was making him wait till they were married and ended up with our lips locked and my fingers deep inside her pussy. She would go no further, she thought it unethical, but for the next 2 days of editing, a steady stream of kisses and touching accompanied our creative endeavor. Not long after a short, energetic New York female producer came to edit. She never stopped talking, which slowed us down, but she was funny and entertaining. We finished early one night and decided to cut the evening short and go for drinks. She selected a place not far from her apartment and then expressed concern about me driving home, over the alcohol limit and invited me to her apartment. Or should I say she lured me to her apartment. She had not had sex for a while, and she wanted her neighbors to know, not only did she moan loudly, but she left the curtains on her wall to floor glass French Windows open, and to make sure the complex knew, she left a light on. At night time from inside this was not evident, but about seven in the morning during some intense oral sex her neighbors walked by to see her sucking and fucking, and she was evidently very proud of this, because the sucking became more frenzied and the fucking harder and noiser everytime someone walked by.
It was coming to end of my temporary night assignment when a very sexy senior producer walked in and asked me if she could treat me to dinner for the good work I had done. Dinner turned into drinks, followed by desert in her apartment consisting of passionate kissing, tearing off of my clothes then her stripping naked and wrestling me. She had a beautiful body, great breasts nice legs, she felt and smelt wonderful, but she was like a woman possessed, she wanted to fuck, and fuck hard. I gave it my best, late night after eating and drinking is not my best time, and wrestling with a gorgeous woman is not my style. But she seemed happy to have me come inside her 3 or 4 times.
The following day was my last day, I came by to say good bye, but the atmosphere had changed.
Soon, one after another female producer came in to express their shock that I had been with other women, that is all but the first producer, who eyed me with humor and admiration. She was a beautiful slut and proud of it, I never touched her, but she appreciated the handiwork of a peer and a colleague, a man who maybe knew more than he would admit about how to handle sex slaves.

No comments: