Monday, September 8, 2008

Quickies 1

I've have gained most of my sex experience in one night stands and quickies. The fun was always the chase and conquer, once the thigh gates were spread wide, it was more often the case
to fire, declare victory and then beat an orderly retreat. So, through these encounters I have discovered what I like and what I do not like. In college I discovered that I like wet, moist pussy. Many women are, even when young, dry, the lips of their vaginas feel like a piece of hanging skin. Magazines talk about how to arouse a woman, but my experience is that there are wonderful wet pussys around, that are ready to slide into if you get lucky. I don't remember her name except that she was the room mate of a former dry pussy girlfriend who ended going out with a good looking guy friend of mine. I do remember she enjoyed sex, was attractive and enthusiatic, the sort of enthusiasm a surfer has when he sees good waves, or a tourist seeing a beautiful beach. sex was laughter and fun, I liked that too. I remember removing her panties kissing her and then without even touching her, just sliding into the moist, smooth place, it felt so good I came immediately. I visualized the most extreme fantasies to keep me hard, it worked, twenty minutes later I came again. The sheet below her ass showed a big wet spot, her juices had rolled down my cock, over my balls and into my ass, so my whole groin area was covered in her. I remember going down on her, that slight off scent, that says this pussy has just been fucked, and licked her. She pressed my face against her pelvis so hard, I nearly stopped breathing, but she was on an orgasm high and needed more dick. She sucked me for a while but I knew it would be a while til I go hard again. She settled for that. I wish we did it again, but she was the performance type, who liked to be ridden long and hard, her's was the pleasure of the long and hard big dick fuck with fewer nerve ending, the multiple orgasms piling one on top of another until she has to catch her breath. I did not fit the bill, but I learned that dry pussy was a turn off for me no matter how beautiful she was... wet and willing my first lesson from the University of One Night Stands

No comments: