Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When A She's A He

I have always liked androgynous women, I also like a lot of different body types, but a woman in
page boy like haircut, small breasts, nice features and no hips has its own unique appeal. I met one such woman at a party in Hollywood and asked her out. I drove up to pick her up, she wore jeans, a top, casual but approachable. Lunch was fun, we talked about where we had lived, about music and films we liked. I invited her back to my place for coffee, put my arms around her and started kissing. She was a good kisser. My hands drifted under her top to her braless tits, then slide down to her jeans , when she said stop, there is something I must tell you. I was expecting I have herpes, or I am on my period, but it was neither, "I'm not what I appear", she said, "I have a dick", I am a guy. She was expecting shock, but got from me, "I think your cute, doesn't bother me", I led him/her into the bedroom, removed him/hers clothes. He/She had a dick, a very small one not much thicker than my thumb, and 4 -5 inches long and small testicles, a pair of nice breasts, and a very cute ass. I laid him/her down on the bed, fondling him/her's breasts, penis and ass. While I missed the warm wet feeling of a pussy, this him/her exuded an aura of a woman. How she respond to touch, she used her hand and moved her body like a women. From the bedside table I pulled a tube of vaseline and lubricated his/her ass, after giving it a good licking and fingering, and slid inside. It was a steady relaxing rocking motion until I came. We lay in bed kissing, I asked him/her to massage my ass, expertly, he/she lubricated me, put one finger then two, I reached down and felt his/her dicks, and asked to put it inside. It was so small, it hardly felt like anything, but for a while I let him/her screw me. Every time I looked in his/her's face I saw a cute, pretty woman, and made myself believe it was a dildo. I can only take anal penetration for short periods, and the thrill wears off quickly. We lay in bed for a while, he/she thanked me for being kind and considerate.
I told him/her I had learned something today, you have a dick, but you are a woman, you act, move, talk like a woman, so I just spent a great afternoon with a real cutie. She kissed me, then my nipples, then took me in her mouth and gave me a gentle enjoyable blow job, better than most women ever had.

No comments: